Saturday, August 31, 2013

Here's my latest book review, and it's a rave

KEN KORCZAK:

I love reviewing books. That's why I read more than 100 books per year, or about two per week. Last year I plowed through 127 books.

I especially like reading first-time writers and "Indie" publishers. Today thanks to electronic publishing anyone can publish a book -- and it certainly seems like anyone and everyone does. Of course, that means the gazillions of pages of schlock and plain old bad writing is clogging up Kindle Direct Publishing over at Amazon and lots of other sites.

Thus, when I discover an incredible gem, such as Prophets of the Ghost Ants by Clark Carlton -- well, it's a thrill. I think this first-time author is destined to be picked up by a major publisher; he may even get a movie deal. This book is that good. See my review HERE

FIND THE BEST SEO WRITER HERE: BEST SEO WRITER

No comments:

Post a Comment