Friday, July 27, 2012

Are you looking for an experienced SEO writer who is fast and affordable. That's me: The best SEO writer in America

Your SEO Writer

Hi everyone. If you're looking for an excellent SEO writer, you've come to the right place. Hire me. You'll get a writer you can trust and rely upon. I'm fast, affordable and experienced.

Are you tired of taking your chances and wasting time posting your SEO needs to Internet Content mills? Sure, they're cheap, but you never know what you're going to get.

Even if you need a 150-word SEO blurb, why not hire a real writer? You know -- someone like me -- who has done nothing but write for a living for 30 years.

Writing -- it's all I do. It's my job. It's my profession. I have a BA degree in journalism, three decades of writing experience in all fields of writing -- news style, PR writing, technical writing, books, fiction, nonfiction, ebooks -- I've done it all -- and I have done it successfully.


Am I the best SEO writer in America? Of course I am.

Here's why:

  • I have written more than 10,000 SEO articles and stories with a 99.7% success rate. These are my combined stats based on writing thousands of SEO articles on Internet content mills, such as Amazon Mechanical Turk, iWriter, for private clients, web sites, and others.

  • More than 30 years of writing experience. I've never done anything in my adult life except write for a living. I've worked as a newspaper reporter, government communications writer, grant writer, advertising and copywriter, Internet content writer -- everything -- and I'm good it.

  • I am a native English speaker and understand grammar completely. While I was building my freelance career and client list, I taught writing classes at the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA, including tutoring students who needed remedial help with English grammar.

  • I have written more than 100 books as a ghostwriter. Before the Internet came along, I made most of my living writing short or full-length books for a variety of small publishers and private clients. Many of them were best sellers for my clients.

  • I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

    WHAT DO I CHARGE?

    If you are accustomed to paying a half-cent per word for SEO articles on Internet content mills, such as Amazon Mechnical Turk, and expect me to work for the same -- well, that won't happen.

    I'm a pro. I don't work for pennies. If that's what you want -- I'll see ya later. Take your chances with some amateur or non-native English speaker on one of the Internet content slave mills.

    On the other hand, my rates are surprisingly affordable. I will negotiate each job with you based on what your needs are, difficulty of the job, and so forth. You'll be happy with my fees.

    UNDERSTANDING YOUR CONTENT NEEDS

    You want a writer who is good, reliable, understands the use of keywords, always produces fresh copy, never uses spinning software, always passes a run through Copyscape -- that's me.

    FAST?

    I know, I know -- you don't need it now, you need it yesterday. I'll complete your SEO articles on the same day you request them. (If I had a time machine, I would complete them "yesterday").

    IS MY WORK GUARANTEED?

    Of course! If I don't submit perfect copy, you pay nothing. No risk.

    CONTACT ME NOW TO GET STARTED

    Send me an email right now -- ken.korczak@gmail.com -- tell me about your SEO requirements. I'll name a price, and get started on your work as soon as we come to an agreement, which takes only minutes.

    .


    WHY NOT TAKE A MINUTE TO CHECK OUT MY BOOK REVIEW BLOG:

    BEST EBOOK REVIEWS

    Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to taking care of all your SEO content needs.


    WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT KEN'S SEO WRITING:

    (Gleaned from feedback on content sites)

  • This writer delivers quality content and follows the special instructions perfectly. If you need great content this is the writer to pick. Thanks, your work is much appreciated. S-Slam

  • Time after time we get the highest quality articles from Ken. He has a mastery of English that makes the articles easy to read, informative, and enjoyable. I cannot say enough good things about Ken. I highly recommend him to everyone. ProfileSignUps

  • I like how you used a couple of related keywords to the main keyword that I requested. Good for SEO purposes. Msritter

  • Excellent I like the way has been create this article, I know is hard to related the chem trails with Niburu planet, great job thanks... Appreciate you hard work. Bernabe

  • Nice article written in the kind of "voice" I was looking for.Mwillet

  • Wow! Fantastic article. Very well written. I needed this article for link building but the quality is good enough that I would be proud to put this content on my main website. Thank you so much. :-)Adam Valentine

  • Good writer who produced exactly what I needed. Lee Gillet

  • Fantastic article. The best I have received to date. The flow of the content in the article was just right . Highly recommended. Thank you! sankar

  • We barely need to read before approving. you nail it every time. thruthelensx6@gmail.com

  • Fantastic job! Great in detail and "flow!" TJ ManArts

  • Thanks! Great article and bonus with the extra word count. I would definitely work with this writer again. Sorry about the low tip. I have to add funds to my account :). Catch you next time. Zvirtual

  • If you work with this writer you will get perfect content that can be used for whatever your needs are. It’s simply perfect and well researched. Highest recommendations from me. fazermint

  • Brilliant - a great interpretation of my article brief, and yes I will come back to you to write more content on this subject. Best. Richard B.

  • Nice article. Excellent grammar and good information. marshie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment