Monday, August 19, 2013

Amazon reviewer calls my ebook "Outstanding"

KEN KORCZAK:

It's always nice to get a positive review, even if it's short and sweet. In fact, maybe short and sweet is better than an in-depth review ... I don't know ... but I digress.

I was thrilled to see a 5-Star review of my ebook, THE MAN IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER earlier this week. Hey! I'll take what I can get. This little ebook, which is actually a long short story, has been selling well ... and it has to at a price of .99 cents. That's because my cut is 35 cents! You have to sell a lot of ebooks at that price before it adds up to even some gas and grocery money!

Anyway, here is what the reviewer said:

"I generally despise short stories (due to their total lack of actual STORY) but Man in the Nothing Chamber is outstanding."

Ahhh ... thank you!

FIND THE BEST SEO WRITER HERE: BEST SEO WRITER

No comments:

Post a Comment