Saturday, September 7, 2013

It It Really a Secret?

KEN KORCZAK:

If you want to sell a lot of books, certain words in the title help you along. Among the most powerful two title words are "How To". Another good one is "secret." The Secrets of Weight Loss Revealed! The Secret Money-Earning System! The Secrets of a Happy Marriage!

In fact, I have published my own book with the word "secret" in the title: SECRETS OF A GRANT WRITER.

And let's not forget that recent mega-bestseller: "The Secret"! That book had a really good run -- that is, until everyone found out that "The Secret" did not work. Millions of readers separated from their cash by book publishers realized that simply materializing piles of gold, cash and a new Mercedes purely with mind and visualization power isn't quite so easy after all.

Anyway, I digress. I have just completed my reading and review of another book that promises to reveal a secret -- The Secret of Metaphysical Science by Dr. Andrea Scarsi. See my review here: SECRET SCIENCE

FIND THE BEST SEO WRITER HERE: BEST SEO WRITER

No comments:

Post a Comment